Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tres Holizaar 2010

My first craft show!!


And some of the things I was selling.




I have been incredibly busy over the last two weeks with work, stage managing two shows, and trying to prepare for this event.  I pulled it together in the end, though I did show up more than fashionably late to set up because I was still trying to get ahold of a table.  

My table ended up looking pretty good, and I got lots of compliments and sold some jewelry, some ornaments, and a knitted baby cap!

I was sharing a space with the a fellow crafter who crafts under the name of The Crafty Bandita (find her on facebook!! She does really neat custom silhouettes.)  She made mistletoe headbands out of felt, white seed beads, and red satin ribbon, and I just fell in love with them.  So we did a little swapping of pretty things, earrings for a headband.  

It was a very enjoyable day, and I got a lot out of the process of preparing, as well as being there.  Thanks to the Craft Heroes (http://craftheroes.blogspot.com/) and The Studion@620 for hosting the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment